Thursday, July 16, 2015

Let it flow..

           Technology, Revolution, Advancements. Everything at our own disposal; Life needs no exertion, and so does writing. The pen and paper era has gone, the typewriters are long lost.


           I wonder if I would ever teach my kids to write like my Dad did to me – beginning from a pencil, to crayons, to scribbling on walls. To absurd nothings and the evolution of my Being to holding a pen – I wonder.
           As I write now, she flows like the alluring river bearing resemblance to the early morning rays streaming through the clouds.

           A good student needs a good teacher, a good food needs a good dessert, a good car needs a good driver and a good writer needs a good pen. Whether thoughts flow or not, the pen must make you write pulling every single word out of your little heart.

I write, because I hold a pen. 



No comments:

Post a Comment